Technology, Human Capital, Aviation, Management and Security Consulting, Implementation and Training Firm.
We are a technology, human capital, aviation, management and security consulting, implementation and training firm infused with critical infrastructure strategy and risk management established to deliver premium solutions and services in multiple growth sectors – public and private – across the African continent, based on expert knowledge of high level strategy implementation, capacity building underpinned by professional delivery track records of its consultants across the globe.
Our Mission, Vision & Values
We strive to continuously improve in providing premium, innovative, exceptional and cost effective consulting, implementation and training services to all our stakeholders.
We deliver our services with nimbleness and agility in a cost efficient manner to all our stakeholders meeting their unique needs with differentiated solutions for operational excellence and profitability.
- Cost Efficiency
- Fit for Purpose
- Handholding to profitability
To be the premier consulting, implementation and training services company that continuously exceed the expectations of all our stakeholders in any market we serve in a unique way.
- Continuous improvement
- Cost Effective
- Exceed Expectations
Engr. Ifeanyi Frank Ogochukwu
Chief Technology Strategist / Chief Executive
Engr. Ifeanyi a licensed Air Traffic Safety Electronics Specialist, IT Ambassador, Microsoft Hero, has over 30 years’ experience in Strategy, Aviation and IT/ Telecoms Critical Infrastructure Management, Implementation and Operations, Project Management, Security and SME Business. He is an Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering and Business Administration graduate from the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology and the University of Abuja respectively; also received with distinction a Master’s degree in Communications Management from the University of Rwanda and United Kingdom Telecommunications Academy; Masters in Information Technology and Post Graduate Diploma in Transport Management from the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho; a Post Graduate Certificate – IT and Telecoms Law from Buckinghamshire University, United Kingdom and IT Business Manager Certification from Belmont University and MDE Enterprises. Engr. Ifeanyi is also the Regional Director Africa, Sasaran Technologies; Instructor/ Lecturer – Digital Bridge Institute, International Centre for Communications Studies, Lagos Campus, Nigeria and Convener, CIO MasterClass Africa.
Over the years, He has attained higher executive management responsibilities and broadened my corporate and social responsibilities. As the General Manager/ Chief Information Officer, Nigerian Airspace Management he delivered innovative safety mission critical systems, infrastructure and platforms for the safety and security of air navigation including capacity building. He was the Project Co-ordinator, NAMA multi million dollars (USD) World Bank West Central African Air Transport Safety and Security Program and International Telecommunications Union (ITU): Chairman/Lead Working Group 4 (WG 4) of the Focus Group on Aviation Applications in the cloud for Flight Data Monitoring ( FG AC).- Flight Tracking and Data Streaming Managed a team comprising of experts from a multi-stakeholder international global aviation, airlines, telecommunications, and satellites organizations focused on “feasibility of using recent developments in commercial aeronautical data link services, as well as reusing existing infrastructure, for real-time flight data streaming where appropriate”.
He was the Lead in the design and implementation of the NAMA TRACON Radar VSAT Network, Aviation Regulator Airport Metro Fibre Project; Airspace Security Vulnerability Assessment; Business Process Automation; ADS – C/CPDLC and Project Manager, SITA ATC Communications Consultancy amongst others. Global Advisory Board Member – EC Council (The International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants ); Consulted for AIREON on Nigeria Spaced based Automatic Dependent Surveillance ( S-ADS-B) Initiative; Consulting for Unify on Unmanned Traffic Management System (UTMS).
His professional qualifications include but not limited to the following: Satellite Communications, ATSEP License Rating (Surveillance Systems: Rating 1: Secondary Surveillance and Processing Systems and Rating 2:Mode S Radar and ADS-B), Aviation Critical Infrastructure Testing and Quality Assurance, Advanced Performance Programme, Implementation Course on Safety Management System (SMS), Performance Based Navigation (PBN), Aeronautical Information Management (AIM), Communications Navigation Surveillance /Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) for Engineering, Aviation Security and Critical infrastructure Protection, Prince 2 Project Management Certification, TRACON Sky Wan (Installation Basics, VSAT Station Commissioning, VSAT Network Commissioning, VSAT Network Operator, Configuration of IP over SkyWan VSAT, Configuration of Frame Relay over Sky Wan VSAT), Data Communications (LAN, TCP/IP, Wide Area Network, ATM) and Certified Management Trainer; PMI Agile Project Management Programme, PMI Project Management Professional Programme, Certified Information Security Consultant (CISC); Certified Professional Hacker; Certified Professional Forensic Analyst.
Ifeanyi has led several engagements with expertise encompassing: Organizational Strategy; Technology Strategy, Implementation and Operations; Aviation Infrastructure Development and Implementation; Security Strategy; IT Management, Operations and Support; Revenue Assurance; Human Capital Development; Policy/Regulatory Development and Advisory.
Director – North America
Faud Khan is an industry veteran with more than 25 years of cyber security experience with network equipment manufacturers, managed security services provider, financial services, and government agencies. Faud who is also the CSA/MD for TwelveDot and TwelveDot Labs, is responsible for product strategy, architecture, deployment, and service delivery. His focus has been on governance, product development and research in multiple sectors in both public and private sectors.
Over this time, Faud has been granted five patents and has 9 patents pending. Currently, TwelveDot is providing security consulting and product development services to large enterprise, NEMs, and government agencies. With a focus on mobile, DNSSEC, smart grid, and cloud computing, his organizations are at the forefront of security risk management. Faud is active in ISO/IEC standardization and is the Canadian Chair of the mirror committee to ISO/IEC SC27 in Canada. He is also the editor for several standards related to ISMS, cloud computing, vulnerability disclosure, smart grid and IoT.
Engr. Obiora Offor
Director – Telecommunications
Engr. Obiora Offor holds a MSc, Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Communication), University of Lagos and BEng., Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka; with the following professional certifications: Satellite Communication Technology and Regulation, ITU/ITSO; SEAMCAT Modelling Tool for Band Sharing/ Compatibility Studies for Colocation of Terrestrial Transmitters, CEPT/ATU; Network Planning and Performance Assessment, Qualcomm; Transmission Path Planning and Implementation, Harris- Stratex. Apart from English has a basic French language skill.
Obiora is registered engineer, vastly experienced in the planning, delivery and management of a diverse range of communication technology solutions in the telecom and allied sectors. Having worked with several organizations he is also the Senior Partner and Head of Practice, Zest Associates:
- Managing the delivery of technical and strategic consulting, project management services and customized training services associated with communication systems and applicable utilities;
- Providing professional, regulatory and business representation for clients;
- Developing and implementing initiatives for business development, and responding to demands of tendering and technical presentations;
- Advisory services including industry and market analysis, and identification investment opportunities for clients.
Summary of Key Engagements include the following:
- Lead consultant on consultancy study on 5G for Nigerian Communications Commission in achieving a responsive 5G regime for Nigeria, identifying deficits in 5G drivers and modelling suitable approaches to supportive policies, digital infrastructures and spectrum requirements;
- Technical and training consultant on military radio frequency spectrum and modern electronic warfare requirements for the Defence Headquarters of Nigeria;
- Provision of HF and VHF passive network infrastructures for MSF Spain in North East Nigeria
- Study of the GSM-R bands in Nigeria to satisfy regulatory and planning requirements for Ministry of Transport;
- Study of 800/900 MHz bands in Nigeria to satisfy an IoT spectrum requirement for LS Telcom.
- Developed the National Frequency Utilization Chart for Nigeria (2016), the National Frequency Table of Allocations (2014), lead consultant in technical audit of all ITU frequency bands in Nigeria (2014),
- convened a town hall meeting on the theme- The Outcome of the ITU’s WRC-12 and Implications on Nigeria (2013) for the National Frequency Management Council of Nigeria;
- Project management services for the provision of voice and data communication, and tele-protection in transmission substations under Phase 1 of the Nigerian National Integrated Power Projects.
- Planning, delivery, sustenance, optimization and upgrade of transmission network solutions in Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau, Kogi, Niger and Benue States of Nigeria
- Provided field maintenance support for installed access network comprising of transmission solutions, base subsystem, power and cooling facilities;
- Performed technical site and feasibility surveys for network deployment and upgrade.
- Lecturing and demonstration of radio based communication courses
- Administrative support in the weapon engineering school
Key Professional Works and Engagements:
- Member, Technical Advisory Committee of the Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy of Nigeria on International Telecommunication Union (ITU) affairs
- National coordinator on general issues agenda items for ITU’s WRC-19 from 2016-2019
- Delegate of Nigeria to ITU’s WRC-15, WRC-19 and the associated African Telecommunication Union (ATU) preparatory meetings
- Radiocommunication Expert Group, ATU
- Advisor to President, Nigerian Society of Engineers on ICT
- Vice- Chairman, Private Sector Working Party, Forum for Telecom Regulation and Partnership in Africa
- National Frequency Utilization Chart for National Frequency Management Council of Nigeria
- Spectrum Requirements and Protection Criteria Including Spectrum Analysis for Earth- Exploration Satellite Missions in Nigeria (Presented in the Annual Space Week 2016 of the Centre for Space Technology and Development)
- Private sector resource person for the national report on International Telecommunication Union’s Radiocommunication Assembly RA-2015, World Radiocommunication Conference WRC-15 and First Conference Preparatory Meeting for WRC-19 for Ministry of Communications, Nigeria
- National Frequency Table of Allocations for National Frequency Management Council of Nigeria
- The Outcomes of ITU’s WRC-12 for National Frequency Management Council of Nigeria
Nixon Mageka Gecheo
Director – East Africa
Nixon served as a council member of the Turkana University College. He has previously advised the Cabinet Secretary for Agriculture in the Government of Kenya, on ICT uptake in Agriculture. Prior to being a consultant, Mageka worked for 10 years in Public Sector mainly in Public sector reforms and the role of Information Technology in organisations. Nixon as also worked as a Chief ICT officer for the Commission on Administrative Justice also known as Ombudsman. He is also a board member of Ada Lab Africa.
Nixon Mageka Gecheo is a technology, data, and public policy expert; was a Member of the Universal Service Advisory Council of the Communication Authority of Kenya, advising on the use of Universal Service Fund in Spreading ICTs to the Underserved and un-served areas of the Republic of Kenya. Nixon worked as a Lead Consultant for United Nation ITU/FAO and developed an evidence-based and politically actionable national e-Agriculture policy and strategy for Benin and lead a broad and meaningful engagement across, Government, policy and tech sector communities.
Director – West Africa
Chadril Ogbebor holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) and B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Sciences, University of Benin, Nigeria. He is a Fellow, Nigerian Computer Society (FNCS), Fellow, Leadership for Environment And Development (FLEAD), Member, Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (MCPN). Winner of Chief Isaac Akinmokun’s Academic Prize for the Best MBA Student in the Course “Business Policies” in University of Benin, Benin City, 1994. Professional trainings: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Information Systems Project Management Training, World Bank Electricity Risk Management and Electricity Economics, Design, Implementation & Management of PHCN ePayment Projects.
Chadril has worked with several organizations however the spotlight on just two:
Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) as Head (Information & Communications Technology/Electricity Information Management Systems):
- Managing the procurement process, distribution and installation of IT Tools and Services.
- Managing the in-house Maintenances of Hardware and Software Systems
- Formulation of IT Policies, Strategies and Standards
- Management of IT Infrastructures & Services
- Management of IT Projects Design and Implementations.
Worked as Assistant General Manager (Information Technology & Billing Operations at Power Holding Company of Nigeria:
- Technical assessment of ePayment Architectures and Technical Negotiator for ePayment Systems and Channels for the various Electricity Distribution Companies (EDCs) in the Privatization and Power Sector Reform Programme.
- Formulation of IT Policies and Strategies for PHCN
- Procurement and Management of IT Infrastructures & Services
- Management of PHCN ePayments Services and Operations
- Management of all Information Technology and Billing Operation nation wide
- Management of IT Projects Design and Implementations.
- Coordination of PHCN GIS Projects in Lagos, Ibadan and Kano
- Simulation of Power System Studies and Scenarios using WASP, PECHO, IPSA and other Electric Power System Modeling and Simulation Tools and Software using Mini-Computers, Sun-Microsystems and various PCs. Simulation were for Generation, Transmission and Distribution Related and anticipated scenarios.
- Other duties needed to meet Corporate Goals and Objectives
Professional works and Engagements:
- Member, National Technical Sub- Committee on Drafting of IT Standards,
- Participated in the Review of National Cyber Security Policy
- Participated in the Review of the National Direct Debit Scheme as part of the setting up of the NIBBS Switch.
- Drafted the Technical and Integration framework document for the e-Collection Models for Electricity Distribution Companies in Nigeria.
- Pioneered e-Payment and e-Payment Services/Solutions in Power Sector of the Nigeria Economy
- Design, supervision and review of the PHCN Corporate Headquarters’ Network Infrastructures
- Assisted FIRS in the review of their ePayment Process and adoption of the FIRS PayDirect Solution, Architecture, System Design and Post-Rollout Review with InterSwitch Nigeria
- Member, Nigerian Environmental Study/Action Team (NEST)
Ajoke Solola (Mrs.)
Chief Financial Officer
Ajoke Sholola has several years of experience in the Finance and Accounting industry. She has relevant significant experience in evaluating and developing account systems, carrying out Forensic Accounting and Tax Management. She has shown commitment to excellence and professionalism while carrying out various tasks in the industry. Ajoke is a graduate of Accounting from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun State where she obtained a Higher National Diploma. She is a Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN).
Director – Special Projects
Motayo with over 20 years’ experience in delivering Critical Infrastructure Risk Management Advisory Services globally has MSc Resilience, IATA, ATCA, Runway Safety and Pavement Maintenance; Aeronautical Information Management; Safety Management System, International Search and Rescue professional qualifications. As a World Bank Consultant Lead Consultant Motayo played a leading role in the West Central African Air Transport Safety and Security Program.
He was a lead consultant on the British Airport Authority transformational project fostering business growth, operational cost reduction, improved manageability, agile access infrastructure and improved passenger experience. He also played the lead Safety/ Security consultant to the UK Air Traffic Services in the acquisition and deployment of air navigational assets. He currently works with multiple government agencies and private sector stakeholders in the aviation, maritime, defence and other sectors providing strategic guidance on infrastructure resilience and complex emergency management.
With experience in aviation and other critical sectors of an economy, Motayo has led several complex engagements with expertise encompassing: Operational Analysis, Complex Emergency Management, Organizational Strategy, Technology Risk Advisory, Workforce Development, Policy and Regulatory Development.
Barr. Uchechukwu Ndubuisi Nwosu
Barr. Nwosu, Legal Adviser holds a Masters International Law and Treaties (School of Oriental and African Studies London), a Solicitor and Advocate Supreme Court of Nigeria, Former Assistant Chief Legal Officer Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority and also CEO, Almond Consulting.
Director – Emerging Technologies
A Computer Systems Engineer, with years of experience within the IT and Business fields.
Director – Human Capital
Chinedu Achunine holds an M.Sc. Quality Management from the University of the West of Scotland and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from the University of Lagos. He is currently a Faculty member of the Rome Business School Nigeria (Lectures Business Strategy, Marketing Intelligence and Customer Insight), a Faculty member of Midramo Consulting Limited (CBN Approved Enterprise Development Centre – Lectures Entrepreneurship) and have facilitated in various trainings, seminars and workshops.
He is also Managing Director/CEO of Whattodonext Limited (A Management and Business Consulting Firm) and SME Multisystem Limited (Integrated Support and Structuring Micro Small and Medium Enterprises for Funding) amongst other interests. He has attended various trainings, seminars, workshops and conferences both local and international that includes: Project Management; Creative Thinking; Corporate Fraud: Insider Abuse in Financial Institutions and the Implication on Developing Economy; The Financial Services Industry Agenda for a New Nigeria; The Diebold EMEA Conference, Milan amongst others.
Over the years Chinedu has acquired experience across sectors as Head of Business Development at Robert Johnson Technologies Limited (E-payment Company), Head of Admin/Finance Manager at Communications Towers Limited (Telecommunications) and General Manager at Paging Services Limited (Telecommunications). He has consulted for various companies in diverse sectors adding up to a vast pool of experience base.
Chinedu is a Management Consultant, Trainer, Business Coach, Human Resources Consultant, SME Consultant, Facilitator and has facilitated in different management trainings and areas of modern management including Entrepreneurship, Personal and Business Financial Management, Customer Care, Work Ethics, Communications, Human Resources and others. He has over 15 years of business and management consulting experience.